- Career advancement
- Attractive remuneration package
- Positive working environment
- At least a Degree in basic engineering & science background. Electronic background will be added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in patent drafting and searching will be an added advantage.
- Good command in English writing. Ability to write and converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skill.
- Results oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
- Able to multi task, work independently under minimum supervision, and a team player.
- Innovative and result oriented, with strong flexibility and exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity, and professionalism.
- Possess experience in managing and handling administrative tasks.
- Able to work under pressure with a strong sense of responsibility to achieve the desired result.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Timely delivery of necessary task required for registration of patent & industrial design in Malaysia and overseas.
- Assisting on developing and recommending strategies and tools to improve quality and effectiveness of the company.
- To assist in conducting patent searches and preparing a report.
- To attend to enquiries with relation to patent or utility model applications into Malaysia or other countries.
- To handle patent documents filing and safekeeping.
- To manage patent daily work and reporting to client(s).
- To assume and oversee ad-hoc assignments as required.
- To make routine follow up with patent office for status check.
- To ensure the documents are processed and handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- 5 days works (Monday to Friday)
- Group PA & Hospitalisation insurance
- Parking allowances
- Medical claim
Reporting location: Penang
Work remotely: No